Saturday, November 19, 2011

Minecraft Screenshots 1

Inspired by the news of new updates to Minecraft, I have decided to upload a few screenshots I took during the game.  There are some of the creations I have crafted in Minecraft throughout the last year.  These are mostly construction ideas and building ideas for homes that I thought of and tried to create in Minecraft but failed.  
 This is a shot of a log-house (wood) I built inside a protective cobblestone dome.

 A normally ugly feature, this dirt bridge is aesthetically pleasing at night.
 A stone stronghold made during Creative mode.
 A path cut through the forest outside my first house.
 A view from on top of my mountain house.
 The other side.
 A large mining site that was abandoned because of lava.
 A large stairway that leads to the mine above.
 A shot of water at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment